“Young Living essential oils are for all the moms and moms-to-be around the globe who wish to choose a more natural approach to motherhood and believe being pregnant is not an illness, but rather a joyous time in their lives as they wait for their blessings to arrive.”
– Debra Raybern, Author of Gentle Babies
As a seasoned doula, I am a HUGE advocate for the use of therapeutic grade essential oils during pregnancy, labor, birth as well as during the postpartum healing period. From morning sickness to migraines. From relieving tension to postpartum perineum care. I’ve seen and have experienced first hand the calming and healing response Young Living oils can bring both physically and emotionally to women and their families. Not only are they great for birth, but for babies and the adventure of motherhood too!
As the mother of four little ones, I can vouch for the effectiveness of these oils that we use daily. We’ve replaced our medicine cabinet and cleaning supplies with Young Living oils. If the kids get sunburned or scrape their knee – I pull out lavender. I use thieves to boost the immune system and for cleaning, lemon for washing fruits and vegetables, peppermint for headaches. There are literally countless of uses for them. Many oils are antiviral and anti-bacterial, so they cover a ton of bases.
When choosing essential oils it’s incredibly important to use a therapeutic grade oil. Most oils you can buy at health food stores are synthetic, perfume-grade oils that smell good – but simply do not offer any real results. Unfortunately, I learned about that one the hard way and wasted a lot of money buying cheap oils that smelled nice but simply did not work. Young Living oils are pure, unadulterated oils that offer incredible results.
How do you get these oils? There are a few ways. You can purchase Young Living Essential Oils as a customer and pay retail pricing, or you can become a distributor and receive wholesale pricing. One word of caution: these are high quality therapeutic grade oils, and they have the price tag to go with it. You pay for quality results!Don’t let that scare you off though. It’s worth it. And retail pricing is easy to avoid by becoming a distributor. By doing this, you DON’T have to sell anything, just place a $50 order ONCE a year to maintain the wholesale pricing so your account doesn’t go inactive. The first time you sign up, you do have to purchase an enrollment kit (the cheapest is around $40). Easy peasy and SO worth it for that discount!
If you’re interested in getting started in your essential oil stash, simply follow these directions…
1. Click HERE
2. Select Wholesale Member so you can get the 24% wholesale discount, or Customer to pay retail.
3. Enter my member number: 1418484 (It should be filled in automatically.)
4. Choose your starter kit (I recommend the Premium Starter Kit for $150. With the Premium Starter Kit you get about 12 different oils including the Everyday Oil Collection AND the diffuser, which alone retails for $99. It’s a great value with a ton of fabulous oils that I mentioned above!)
5. Feel free to bypass the Essential Rewards Kits (click the ‘no thank you’ option) or if you’re interested in learning about the Essential Rewards program, contact me for more info!
6. Once you’ve completed this process, you will be given your own member number, which will allow you to start shopping with wholesale prices immediately. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to email me at Shannon@VintageDoula.com. I love helping families get started in using essential oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Information provided only applies to the Young Living brand of essential oils for purity and safety. The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. As always you should consult with your care provider and do your own research about what is right for your pregnancy and birth.